- Each summer session at Camp Take a Hike has 40 enrollment slots.
- Camp 1: June 5-9
- Camp 2: June 12-16
- Camp 3: June 19-23
- Camp 4: July 10-14
- Camp 5: July 17-21
- Registration cost is $80.00 per camper (includes t-shirt and snacks!
- Lunch WILL NOT be provided; campers will need to bring a sack lunch of their own.
- Guardians are responsible for drop-off & pick-up of campers each day of session.
- Camp will be from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. every day of session.
- A schedule of events will be sent to all enrolled families.
- Camp Counselors-to-Camper ratio will be 1:5
- Child must be between the ages of 7-11 by the first day of camp.
- Guardians must submit their personal contact information in case of emergency and sign waivers.
- All guardians must submit a pick-up verification form with a list of individuals who are approved to pick up child from the day camp. I.D. will be required for pick up.
All summer sessions are currently open for enrollment! Click on button below to reserve your spot. $80 per camper.
- Guardians must register using the link below.
- Pay at the Marvin Vinson/Aquatic Center to reserve camper's spot (spots are limited to the first 40 who pay each camp)
- Sign a release waiver for campers to participate.