Camp Take A Hike is a Summer day-camp for children aged 7-11 who want to make new friends, enjoy outdoor recreation, and learn a few life lessons along the way! Our mission is to introduce our campers to concepts such as team-building, leading healthy lifestyles, and instill a life-long appreciation for the Great Outdoors!
In 2022, we are excited to host 3 camp sessions throughout the Summer, each one lasting a week (Mon-Fri), from 9 a.m. - noon.
We aim to make each session a fun and rewarding experience for our campers. Here are just a few activities your child will enjoy at Camp Take A Hike:
- Each summer session at Camp Take A Hike has 25 enrollment slots.
- Registration cost is $50.00 per camper (includes t-shirt and snacks!)
- Guardians are responsible for drop-off & pick-up of campers each day of session.
- Camp will be from 9 a.m. to Noon every day of session.
- A schedule of events will be posted here and sent to all enrolled families.
- Camp Counselors-to-Camper ratio will be 1:6
- Child must be between the ages of 7-11 by the first day of camp.
- Guardians must submit their personal contact information in case of emergency.
- All guardians must submit a pick-up verification form with a list of individuals who are approved to pick up child from the day camp.
All summer sessions are currently open for enrollment! Click on a session link below to reserve your spot. $50 per camper.