205 Walnut Street
Clarksville, AR 72830
The Building Inspector is responsible for the inspections of residential and commercial construction, both new and existing, for adherence to applicable city and state codes.
The following Building Codes were adopted by the Clarksville City Council and are currently in effect:
- 2012 Arkansas Fire Prevention Code
- Volume I
- Volume II
- Volume Ill
- Appendix B, C, D
- 2014 National Electrical Code
- 2010 Arkansas Mechanical Code
- 2006 Arkansas Plumbing Code
- 2006 Arkansas Fuel Gas Code
- 2009 International Energy Conservation Code
- Current National Fire Protection Association (NFPA} Code
Prior to beginning ANY PROJECT OR WORK WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS OF CLARKSVILLE, please contact the City Inspector to obtain all required permits.